Buy a ‘doing business as’ letter template
Are you looking for a simple ‘doing business as’ letter template to confirm your pen name/trading name, trade mark or pseudonym? Buy this legal template.
This ‘doing business as’ letter template is suitable for Australian’s that need to confirm a name they use to do business if it is not their own name. For example:
- an author or writer that uses a pen name or pseudonym;
- a blogger that uses a pen name or pseudonym;
- a person that does business using a registered or unregistered trade mark or trading name; or
- a business that trades using a trading name.
Included in the price of this product is a complimentary 30 minute call with a qualified commercial contract lawyer. Our legal team will explain what terms mean and answer any questions you may have. We will also make adjustments to the template to suit your requirements.
Key features of this ‘doing business as’ letter template include:
- fully editable legal template;
- 1 page of simple, easy-to-read terms; and
- includes fields to confirm a pseudonym, trading name, pen name and registered and unregistered trade marks (where relevant).
It’s really important to make sure that you have your legal document reviewed by a qualified commercial contract lawyer or author lawyer who can identify and address risks that apply to your particular legal matter. However, if you do not have your document reviewed (at no cost to you) by Prosper Law, you acknowledge that we do not act for you. Further, your document may not appropriately address your specific requirements.
Once you have purchased the doing business as letter template, simply get in contact with us and we will update your document at no charge to you.