Employment Deed of Release
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT IS A COMPLIMENTARY 30 MINUTE CALL WITH A QUALIFIED COMMERCIAL CONTRACT LAWYER
Are you looking for a simple Deed of Release template for an employment dispute? Buy this legal template.
This employment Deed of Release template is suitable for Australian businesses that are in a dispute with an employee, wish to terminate the employee’s contract of employment and pay out the employee’s entitlements (and any extra amount which might be offered) in exchange for the employee releasing the business from any further claims. This template employment Deed of Release provides broad legal protection.
Key features include:
- Editable fields for the name, ABN and address of the parties, the dispute, details of the employment and the settlement amount;
- Three pages of simple, easy-to-read terms;
- Only the employee releases the employer from claims;
- Mutual obligations not to make adverse comments about one another;
- The employee is required to return all company property;
- If applicable, the employee is required to repay amounts charged to a company credit card;
- The Deed of Release also applies for the benefit of the employer’s agents, related companies, directors, officers and agents.
It’s really important to make sure that you have your legal document reviewed by a qualified commercial contract lawyer who can identify and address risks that apply to your particular legal matter. If you do not have your document reviewed (for FREE!) by Prosper Law, you acknowledge that we do not act for you and your document may not appropriately address your business’s specific requirements.