Letter of Intent
This Letter of Intent template is suitable for Australian businesses that want to immediately record the basics of their agreement, and want that agreement to be legally binding. The Letter of Intent sets out the parties understanding that a future contract, with more detailed terms and conditions, will be negotiated between the parties and will replace the Letter of Intent.
Key features include:
- fully editable letter so you can place it on your business’ letterhead;
- three-page document which directs you on what information you should provide;
- the Letter of Intent is expressed to be legally binding;
- the Letter of Intent contains a confidentiality clause
- the Letter of Intent describes how the agreement can be terminated
When you buy this product, Prosper Law grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide licence to use this product. You must not distribute or disclose this product to any other person for the purpose of commercialising the document. If you do, Prosper Law may revoke your licence and you must immediately cease to use this product.
It’s really important to make sure that you have your legal document reviewed by a qualified lawyer who can identify and address risks that apply to your particular legal matter. If you do not have your document reviewed (for FREE!) by Prosper Law, you acknowledge that we do not act for you and your document may not appropriately address your business’s specific requirements.