I am the Director of Prosper Law. I founded our online law firm in 2021. I wanted to create a better way of doing legal work and a better experience for customers of legal services.
You can find me on the Queensland Law Society register of solicitors.
I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Law and Accounting. I was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2014. I have worked for big law firms and spent most of my legal career working as an inhouse legal counsel. This is what has given me the commercial edge.
My main areas of legal practice include:
- Construction, engineering and architecture
- Publishing and entertainment law
- Commercial contracts (transport and logistics, software and technology, supply and distribution and procurement)
- Digital, marketing and eCommerce (including privacy and data)
- Employment and industrial (including recruitment and labour hire)
My clients have included the big end of town (stock exchange-listed companies) as well as individual clients looking for affordable legal help.