INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT IS A COMPLIMENTARY 30 MINUTE CALL WITH A QUALIFIED COMMERCIAL CONTRACT LAWYER
Are you looking for a simple, easy to use Contractor Agreement template for engaging independent contractors? Buy this legal template.
This template Contractor Agreement is suitable for Australian businesses that will be engaging an independent contractor for a set task or period of time. This Contractor Agreement is not intended as an employment agreement, but for independent contractors who operate as a sole trader or through some other kind of business structure.
Key features include:
- fully editable, so you can edit and change the contractor agreement as required;
- six pages of simple, easy-to-read contractor terms;
- the contractor agreement ensures that the client owns intellectual property
- the contractor agreement clarifies that the arrangement is not one of employment
- the contractor agreement contains a confidentiality clause
- the contractor agreement contains reasonable clauses and balances risk
It’s really important to make sure that you have your legal document reviewed by a qualified commercial contract lawyer who can identify and address risks that apply to your particular legal matter. If you do not have your document reviewed (for FREE!) by Prosper Law, you acknowledge that we do not act for you and your document may not appropriately address your business’s specific requirements.